TalentMobile.com is committed to respecting the privacy of our users. We strive to provide a safe, secure user experience. This Privacy Statement sets forth the online data collection and usage policies and practices that apply to our Web site. Talentmobile.com website is owned and operated by Emarket Enterprise, company registered in Singapore. By using this site, you consent to the policies and practices described in this Statement.
Our site may contain links to other Web sites over which we have no control. TalentMobile.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other Web sites to which you choose to link from our Web site. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those other Web sites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information. This Privacy Statement applies solely to the information we collect on this Web site, and does not apply to information we collect in any other fashion. If you have any questions about the privacy, the practise of the site, or dealing with the site, you can contact us or email to us.
Collection and Retention of Information
We gather information about all of our users collectively, such as what areas users visit most frequently and what services users access the most. We only use such data anonymously and in the aggregate. This information helps us determine what is most beneficial for our users, and how we can continually create a better overall experience for you. We may share this information with our partners, but only in the aggregate, so that they too may understand how TalentMobile.com visitors use our Web Site, and also create a better overall experience for you. We do not disclose information about your individual visits to TalentMobile.com to any outside parties, except when to the extent necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, rules or regulations or in legal proceedings when such information is relevant.
TalentMobile.com is a job search portal and career site; we retain your personal information to assist in your career performance or management including finding or retaining work; or to facilitate other services to or by us.
In some areas of our Web site, such as when you sign up for a service, enter into a contest, purchase a product or service we may request that you provide personal information, including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, contact information, billing information and any other information from which your identity is discernible. In other areas, we collect or may collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as your ZIP code, age, preferences, gender, interests and favorites. Sometimes we collect or may collect a combination of the two types of information.
Use of Information by TalentMobile.com
We use the information we gather on the Web site, whether personal, demographic, collective or technical, for the purpose of operating and improving the Web site, fostering a positive user experience, and delivering the products and services that we offer.
We may also use the information we gather to inform you of other products or services available from TalentMobile.com, its affiliated companies or co-branded partners or to contact you about your opinion of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered.
We may use your contact information in order to send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates at the site. The nature and frequency of these messages will vary depending upon the information we have about you. In addition, at the time of registration, you have the option to elect to receive additional communications.
Disclosure of Information to Others
TalentMobile.com may also share aggregated anonymous information about visitors (for example, the number of visitors) with its clients, partners and other third parties so that they may understand the kinds of visitors that visit the TalentMobile.com site and how those visitors use the site.
1. We disclose your resume to employers who have posted job opportunities that may be of interest to you on the Web Site when you apply for those jobs.
2. We disclose information to third parties you consent to such disclosure. For example, if you indicate that you would like to receive information about the opportunities, products or services of third parties at the time you register for a TalentMobile.com account, we supply your contact information to third parties such as employers, recruiters, data aggregators, marketers or others for the purpose of sending you e-mail or otherwise communicating with you. We use data we have about you (such as the interests and preferences you have expressed) to determine whether you might be interested in the opportunities, products or services of a particular third-party
3. We disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include hosting our web servers, data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals will have access to your personal information as may necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party.
4. We disclose information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect our rights or property or our affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
5. We disclose and transfer information to a third party who acquires all or a substantial portion of our business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event we become the subject of a bankruptcy proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, we or our trustee in bankruptcy may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the bankruptcy court. You will be notified of sale of all or a substantial portion of our business to a third party via e-mail or through a prominent notice posted on the Web Site.
We give you the option of putting your resume in our database.
There are two ways of doing this:
1. You can store your resume in our database, but not allow it to be searchable by potential employers or recruiters. Not allowing your resume to be searchable means that you can use it to apply for a job online, but employers and recruiters will not have access to search it through our resume database product.
2. You can allow your resume to be searchable by employers, recruiters, hiring managers, headhunters, and human resource professionals who pay for access to our resume database and your resume. When you opt to make your resume searchable, you still have the choice to make your personal details confidential where all of your contact information and even your current place of employment can remain hidden. We use our best efforts to restrict access to our database only to those who have paid for access; these parties may retain a copy of your resume in their own files or databases. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that parties other than those mentioned above will not, without our consent, gain access to this database. However TalentMobile.com is not responsible for the retention, use, or privacy of resumes by any third parties. You agree that we may share your information with our affiliated companies. You may remove your resume from our searchable database at any time.
TalentMobile.com uses "cookies" to help personalize and maximize your online experience and time online. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a Web page server that holds a small element of data. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to your computer, and can only be read by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline all cookies if you prefer. Alternatively, you may be able to modify your browser setting to notify you each time a cookie is tendered and permit you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis. If you choose to decline cookies, however, that may hinder performance and negatively impact your experience on the TalentMobile.com Web site or prevent use of certain areas completely.
Updating Your Information
You may review, correct, update or change your account profile information at any time. Simply log into your account, review your account information and, if you wish, edit it with the options provided.
If you opted to receive newsletters, special offer e-mails or other communications from TalentMobile.com or third parties at the time you registered, but subsequently change your mind, you may opt-out by editing your Account Profile as described above. If you previously opted not to receive such communications, you may later opt-in by editing your Account or we provide option of un-subscribing by clicking a link in the e-mail.
TalentMobile.com has implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
When you place an order online at TalentMobile.com, you make payment through PayPal. We do not collect your credit card information. Make secure payment with Paypal without revealing your credit card number or financial information. Paypal is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") protocol. SSL makes it difficult for your credit card information to be intercepted or stolen while being transmitted.
We do not specifically collect information about children. We believe that children under the age of 18, should get their parents’ consent before giving out personal information. If you are concerned about your child’s use of TalentMobile.com, we encourage you to use Web filtering technology to supervise your child’s access to the Web Site. We also encourage you to participate in your child’s experience with TalentMobile.com. With a little guidance, the Web Site can prove very useful in finding a part-time or vacation job for your child, as well as providing them with excellent career counselling information.
Changes to Privacy Statement
If we decide to change our Privacy Statement for TalentMobile.com, we will post those changes here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and to whom we will disclose it.
We welcome your comments concerning this Privacy Statement. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly address your questions. We are committed to providing you with the best tools and advice to help you get ahead in your career. We'll continue working to make this your favourite site to manage your career. Thank you for using TalentMobile.com. We welcome your feedback and suggestions. Please contact us by calling +65 67285638 or email email@example.com
Regrettably, from time to time, false job postings are listed online and used to illegally collect personal information from unsuspecting job seekers. The placement of such false job postings is a violation of the TalentMobile.com’s Term of Use may also be a criminal violation of the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
TalentMobile.com is dedicated to stop this abuse and providing the safest possible environment for you to search and apply jobs and manage your career.
If you see a questionable Job Posting or any potential misuse of the TalentMobile.com site or its brand, please report the suspected fraud to Talentmobile.com
If you think you have been a victim of fraud, immediately report the committed fraud to your local police and contact TalentMobile.com, so steps can be taken for your safety.