Search Engine Marketing Manager
The Expert will be responsible for developing the necessary tools and optimizing business listing advertisers' value.
He/She will manage day-to-day operations for SME Monetization to achieve company's targets, and ensure all projects are implemented on time and within the given budget.
On the monetization side, giving optimized value to our SME advertisers by:
Managing and leading relationship with media agency search team.
Optimizing our spending for SEM to help drive traffic to the advertisers.
Working with the SEO team to improve data results.
Working with the Tech team to optimize inSing referees search.
Working with the content team to create adequate vertical content to drive traffic
Finding creative ways of giving additional value to our customers and implement them.
Creating the relevant tools for tracking.
Working closely with relevant teams to deliver and implement activities.
Analyzing performance metrics in order to improve effectiveness.
- A Degree in Business, Statistics/Mathematics and/or Marketing from a recognized university.
- Minimum 3 years of post graduation experience as a SEM expert.
- Highly knowledgeable in all aspects of Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing.
- Experience in new media with web knowledge.
- Responsible, meticulous, motivated and independent.
- Able to learn fast and work well in a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.