Description: Debug Engineering Assistant
Trouble shooting PCBA at component level.
Rework on PCBA such as remove and replace components, repair copper track.. etc.
Using equipment to locate short circuit, open circuit.. etc.
Pack and unpack PCBA and system level.
Write repair reports, ESD record
Maintain houskeeping at 5S standard.
Moving RMA units between Store and Repair Center.
Description: Test Engineer Assistant (Depot Close)
1. Support production on the following line test equipment:
- FCT (Functional), test fixture & system.
2. Carry out preventive maintenance as per scheduled.
3. Assist Engineer in NPI projects & evaluation.
1. Diploma in electrical & electronic engineering or equivalent.
2. Job holder withou...
Description: Test Engineer (Depot)
- Responsible for projects in ICT & FCT testing and supporting failure analysis and debugging of fail boards.
- Responsible for new products and test equipment transfer to Batam.
- Work on launching new products and continuously improving in-circuit and functional test yields, UPH and reduce testers downtime.
- Coordinate various test related activi...
Description: Firmware Engineer
· Responsible for embedded firmware/software development and testing of the Info-security product and application
· Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirements analysis to deployment
Description: Senior/Project Engineer
· Responsible for implementation and delivery of a Digital Wireless Trunked Radio System.
· Working closely with the Project / Technical manager, candidate will be involved in project life cycle comprising system requirements gathering, design r...
Description: Assistant Engineer
To perform & execute all assigned Calibration Works.
To Assist and Participate in the Operational needs in the Department Activities.
Reporting to Line Of Business (LOB) Engineer
To assist Engineer in the updating of Standard Operating Proc...